- Entry Fee; Due at time of entry, $15.00 for first entry and $10 for each additional piece.
- All work must be original; Works in sculpture, drawing, printmaking, fiber/textile art, collage, painting, mixed media, and photography are eligible.
- Artwork submitted; Art cannot be a duplication of a published/printed photograph. Artwork cannot be entered if the artist received instructions on the work, or did it wholly or in part in a workshop or classroom.
- Delivery: Artwork must be delivered completely assembled, wired and ready to hang. Any two-dimensional work using saw tooth hangers will be excluded from the exhibit. Columbus Art Gallery is located in the lower level of Columbus Public Library, 2504 14 th Street, Columbus, Nebraska (Elevator available.).
- Each Entry: should have a duplicate entry form attached to the back of the artwork. All work must have been completed in the last two years.
Pick Up: Artwork to be picked up after January 5, 2018
DEADLINE: Artwork due November 20, 2017 by 4 p.m. Please no late entries, thank you!
Docents or staff will be in the gallery during open hours. The Arts Gallery is not responsible for any damages incurred to art work before during or after the exhibit.
AWARDS: First Place $200.00, Second Place $100.00, People’s Choice $50.00